Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

lift division

Lift Division
Lift Division provides complete supply, installation and maintenance service for lifts. Modernization and spares sourcing for other brands of elevators is the specialty of this division which also offers lift design consultancy based on accurate traffic analysis.

The fully equipped network of branches all over the Kingdom ensures highly specialized and personalized service.

Crane safety, truck weighing machines, access equipment for elderly and highly sophisticated explosion proof industrial lifts are also supplied and serviced by the Lift Division.

Kinetek's Elevator Solutions Group USA
Kinetek is a private, US-based design and manufacturing company employing more than 2,500 people, including over 300 degreed engineers. We operate 28 global facilities, including 13 design centers, serving high growth niche markets. We provide strong application expertise, expertly engineered system solutions, and a broad range of product technologies and capabilities. Kinetek companies including Motion Control Engineering (MCE), Imperial Electric, Kinetek De Sheng, and Zhongxiu Kinetek (ZXK) have primary focus on the elevator industry – providing a broad range of products including elevator controllers, drives, machines, fi xtures, monitoring and building management system integration software, and complete elevator installation packages.. Collectively, these companies are the Kinetek Elevator and Escalator Solutions Group with a tight focus on the global vertical transportation market.

For more details and product information click here
Harris International Elevator, Inc. USA
Harris International Elevator, Inc., a division of Harris Companies, is pleased to announce its expansion and acquisition of International Elevator Co., Inc. (formerly Viola Industries) of Arkansas City, Kansas. This acquisition includes the design, engineering and manufacturing of the complete line of freight elevators, hydraulic elevators and special purpose personnel elevators. Explosion proof elevators for oil & gas Industries. This acquisition combined with our long-standing tradition of over 40 years in field service further establishes Harris Companies as a leader within the industry.

For more details and product information click here
Daldoss Elevetronic is a modern family-run company managed by the second and third generation. Proud of its independence, Daldoss intends to retain it on the long term. This premise led to our Vision: to be the best choice for our customers in the lift and freight lift market for all commercial and small residential building applications. To become a world-class company, renowned more than ever for its tradition, expertise and innovation. Daldoss intends to focus on its customers, operate in an excellent way and constantly improve its performance to give its customers products and services that represent the best solution available on the market.

For more details and product information click here
Sky Man International NV, Belgium
SKY MAN International is a dynamic and fast growing company, manufacturing a full range of suspended powered platforms (TSP) and building maintenance units (BMU). Based in Belgium, SKY MAN International operates through a distributor network in over 50 countries worldwide. For the North American markets, SKY MAN International has established a strategic alliance partnership with Pro-Bel Enterprises Ltd.

For more details and product information click here
LIFT Material GMBH & Co, Germany
LIFT Material GmbH & Co, Germany position to cope with specific requests of the market, the client, the engineer or the architect. Our scope of supply includes : Complete lifts rope traction or hydraulic for passengers and goods, in accordance with EN81 part 1 and 2 (lift directive), or to local standards and regulations. - Panoramic lifts - - Special lifts, which are put into reality, “tailor-made” for the client. - - All components, which we make use of in our complete lifts. We plan, engineer, clarify the interfaces, supply the material and the ancillary documentation for the lifts.

For more details and product information click here
IGV s.P.A., Italy
IGV, besides several EC certified components especially designed for home lifts for disabled persons and existing lifts modernizations, manufactured 1,300 complete lift and 1,250 Domuslift lifting platforms. IGV's customers are small and medium enterprises dealing with lift systems installation and maintenance. 55% of its turnover is based on the Italian market and the remaining 45% is focused on about 40 foreign countries.

For more details and product information click here


NASICO has been appointed as SKF Certified Maintenance partner for KSA, For 2014 RMI Courses Click Here

© Al-najim 2014, All rights Reserved. 

Website developed by: Dotcom Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.